06 January 2011

Doing a Workshop!!

I am so pleased to announce that after years of wanting to I have finally paid & registered for the Introduction to Wicca and Withcraft Workshop at Crystal Magick. I met Sue today and handed in my registration, I also picked up some 2nd hand books to read and some information on a Faerie Circle they hold once a month :o)

Once I have attended the Workshop on the 23rd of this month I will then be able to join the Wyse Womens Circle that they hold every Monday evening. I am so excited to be learning more about the magical world of Wicca and Witchcraft, to be meeting some wonderful and like-minded people and following my heart to my spirituality.

So hopefully I will have a whole lot more to blog about here very soon!!

Blessed Be )O(

3 comments:

  1. Oh well done you :) cant wait to hear all about it soon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exciting. Be sure to keep us posted.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies, I can't wait!! Will definitely post about the workshop xoxox

    ReplyDelete